This Women’s History Month, Resorts World Casino NYC is partnering with the Queens Historical Society to celebrate the lives and work of six impactful women.
“Leading the Way,” a new art exhibit, will celebrate six women who have once called Queens home. They are:
- Betty Friedan, author of “Feminine Mystique,” who taught journalism at Queens College
- Helen Keller, social activist who lived in Forest Hills from 1917 to 1938
- Yeou-Cheng Ma, renowned musician who lived in Queens for 20 years
- Rise Stevens, opera singer
- Lisa Randall, theoretical physicist
- Grace Lee Boggs, revolutionary social activist
The exhibit will be on display at the Red Wall Art Gallery and will run through March 28th.