In the next few weeks, you’ll get a chance to listen to the sweet sounds of the Queens Symphony Orchestra for free.
Councilman Eric Ulrich announced the third annual Queens Symphony Orchestra concert series will kick off on Thursday, March 23rd. They will play in neighborhoods including Woodhaven, Ozone Park and South Ozone Park.
“I am a proud supporter of the arts and know how important it is to have quality musical performances in our community,” Ulrich said. “I encourage all my constituents to join us for this wonderful concert series.”
The free events are funded by the City Council’s Cultural Immigrant Initiative.
Each concert will begin at 7 p.m.
Here’s the schedule for the concert series:
- Thursday, March 23: All Saints Episcopal Church, 85-45 96th Street, Woodhaven,
- Wednesday, March 29: Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary, 101-41 91st Street, Ozone Park,
- Tuesday, April 4: West End Temple, 147-02 Newport Avenue, Neponsit,
- Thursday, April 27: Our Lady of Perpetual Help School, 111-10 115th Street, South Ozone Park,
- Monday, May 15: Russo’s on the Bay, 162-45 Cross Bay Boulevard, Howard Beach.