With Lunar New Year just around the corner, Resorts World Casino NYC is kicking off festivities to celebrate the year of the pig.
Resorts World is opening a new “Year of the Golden Pig” exhibit at the Red Wall Gallery on January 18.
They will also host a pre-LNY festival on January 19-20, featuring 30 vendors with merchandise, jewelry and tea.
The exhibit will run from January 18 through February 28, and will feature five renowned works from Chinese artists.
The artwork includes calligraphy, oil painting, water color and traditional paper cutting.
Artists include Wen Jun, Yau Wai-Hoi, Rocky Cheung, Nicholas Lai and K.P. Maggie.
Throughout the month, the main entrance at Resorts World will be decorated with flowers, lanterns and peach blossom trees.
Stay tuned for these upcoming events to continue celebrating Lunar New Year:
- The Blessing Ceremony Lion Dance
- When: February 5th at noon
- Description: “The three-lion head performance will include a minimum of 15 performers, instrument players, and masked Buddha. The lion dance will start at Noon at the main entrance, followed by an eye dotting ceremony hosted by the President and senior executive team of Resorts World.”
- Red Envelope Giveaway
- When: February 5th through 11th
- Description: “Any guests taking Resorts World Casino bus during the first 7 days of Lunar New Year can redeem points vouchers for lucky red envelopes with $8 cash.”